Medicine Is Our Nature Ceremony
Open to all gender – calling upon the power of the deep feminine
Wednesday 3rd August
AmaSer – Bhakti Shala
40,000-80,000 col sliding scale in-person
~ Pre-Book online for a free audio guide and meditation journey included
- Healing and Connection
- Remembering who you are
- Clearing your path
- Ancestral voices and drumming guidance
~ The ceremony and transmission can feel as potent and profound as a plant medicine ceremony and should be walked into with the same respect, connection to intention, with preparation and space for integration to experience and land fully.
For you if:
- ready to clear some deep blocks and resistance to your path
- Ready to step into divine flow of your life
- You are a healer and – or/ are called to receive healing and medicine by tapping into your own personal power and connection to spirit in a grounded way.
- You want to join a ceremony but need to be present for your life so a plant medicine ceremony feels too much at this time.
Hannah Ruth Dyson
Is a medicine woman, herstorical record keeper, artist and mother.
Founder of non-profit Soul Seed Gathering and Women Change World LLC.
Hannah has walked the medicine path for 10yrs, while researching the deep feminine herstorical record, and gathering and documenting stories with indigenous female elders and medicine women from around the world.
She guides ceremony, and also teaches on working in flow, and bridging ancient future technologies.